Luxury Apartment Application
Application Fee: The application fees are $85.00 per person and $50 for each additional persons over 18 years of age. The application(s) must be filled out completely. This fee is non-refundable. You must be eighteen (18) years or older to apply for an apartment. A $200 application fee will be charged for all Corporate Leases. Application fees are only valid for a maximum of 3 months.
Holding Fee: A $200.00 holding fee will hold the apartment. After your approval and upon signing your lease, this amount will be applied toward your first month's rent. Should you choose to cancel, this fee is non-refundable. If your application is denied, this fee is refundable in full.
- Positive credit history
- Positive rental history
- Clean criminal background check
- Annual gross salary must be equal to or greater than three (3) times the annual rent.
- Employment Verification - one month's worth of current pay stubs (or copy of offer of employment letter). If you are self- employed or retired, we will need to see copies of last year’s tax return as proof of income, as well as three months of bank statements.
- Copies of Social Security Card and Driver’s License.
Any lease that is executed through the mail and not witnessed by the Property Manager or Leasing Manager must be executed and witnessed in the presence of a Notary Public.
Prior to Move In - Fees are due prior to move in are as follows:
Security Deposit – Equivalent to one (1) month’s rent. This is due at the time the lease is signed. This must be in the form of a certified check or money order.
First Month’s Rent – This is due at the time the lease is signed. This must be a certified check or money order.
*Security Deposit and First Month’s Rent must be paid with two (2) separate Certified Checks or Money Orders.
- One (1) check for security deposit.
- One (1) check for first month’s rent and any pro-rated rent.
- Application and holding fees do not require certified funds.
3. Proof of renter's insurance. Minimum $300,000 personal liability.