Become a part of the hottest retail marketplace in the entire South Jersey area.
Downtown Glassboro is home to Rowan University's 16,000 students. And it's situated at the center of a large consumer audience with $90,800 average household income.
Downtown is anchored by the $350 million Rowan Blvd development that includes over 1,000 occupied housing units, offices and retail space. Barnes & Noble, Chickie's & Pete's, Mexican Mariachi Grill and the Courtyard by Marriott are all here with more on the way.
Right now, we are looking for unique retailers to grow with us. Here's what we can offer you...
- Discounted rent: Retail rents that average 20% below market rates.
- Fit out: Generous allowances.
- Liquor License: Ask about our special concessionaire's opportunities.
- Low-cost CAM: Maintenance, snow removal and trash removal included.
- Free retail parking: Ample parking on-street or in nearby garages.
- Marketing Support: Events and activities to help attract foot traffic, right at your door.
To become part of the premier college town, call Ronda Abbruzzese today, 856-981-9223.
WITHIN A 10-MILE RADIUS:
uNMET CONSUMER DEMAND
AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME
COLLEGE STUDENTS ATTENDING ROWAN UNIVERSITY
JOIN CURRENT BUSINESSES
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
If you are interested in leasing retail space, please fill out the form below.